EAT MY

ART

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Decompression 2011


The Decompression Party and Heat the Street Faire is a Burner's last event in the year to celebrate the annual Burning Man Festival. What? You didn't know Burning Man was actually all year long? Me neither.. Check out how they "decompress."

Yes we are.



I found myself in front of the Dancetronauts stage for most of the day. For obvious reasons...
Red Lexus <3



The music was pretty awesome, too. Syd Gris and Cosmic Selector were some star attractions on this stage that I recognized.


Some close friends performed at this event, too. You may know the face on this one...

Disco fuckin' Mike.

For a more complete set of photographs, check out the flickr page I made for the event.

PS - If you weren't paying attention, this event happened in early October... but there's also about a two year gap in the blog, so if you 'were' paying attention, consider this my humble apology - I do still make photographs... And you're about to be overwhelmed with images you've missed.



No comments:

Post a Comment